Thursday, May 2, 2013

Voting?

The concept of voting in this nation makes me laugh to my core, Everyone seems to think that hey the governments really bad that's why we should go and vote for the opposition and counter the votes of the illegal immigrants. But really are you people truly voting for a better country or are you voting because you want to give another corrupt regime the chances of making their already fat wallets overflow.

People ask me why I am not going back to vote, and I always reply "No, what benefit does it give me knowing that regardless of what happens whether one party wins or the other party wins, the only one's who benefit are the politicians who get into power?" Then people choose to disregard me because since I am not voting I have no right to criticize the government right?.. Wrong, regardless of whether I vote or not I still have a right to criticize what the "power" holders do. I pay taxes in that i pay taxes on the things I consume in my daily life, this gives me a stake in what I want to see the government truly focus on.

I love my country, but if I was ever going to vote it would be to vote for myself.

For more on my opinions leave me a buzz at
http://www.facebook.com/AKU.KAMU.DEPA

Ciao,
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Psyduck.

No comments:

Post a Comment